In engineering, a mechanical device used to control the flow of fluids. For clinicians, folds of tissue in vessels or hollow organs that prevent backward flow.

Engineering definition

Knobs are used to vary the

Sign in to view

Please sign in or register for an account to be able to access this piece of content.

Sign In