The Alliance of Advanced Biomedical Engineering is powered by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), host of numerous must-attend conferences and events in bioengineering and related topics. These events are great for those seeking to gain new knowledge, expand their professional network, and strengthen connections with the bioengineering community.
Join the Alliance with this offer and receive a 15% discount on registration to select ASME events and conferences*.
Our staff has hand-picked a list of events that are dedicated to or have tracks that are relevant to the biomedical engineering community. These include:
- NanoEngineering for Medicine and Biology (NEMB) focuses on the integration of engineering, materials science and nanotechnology in addressing fundamental problems in biology and medicine.
- Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (DSCC) covers state-of-the-art dynamic systems and control research, with a mechanical engineering focus. Topics tie closely to bioengineering applications, robotics, bio-systems and health care, modeling, intelligent systems, and smart structures.
- International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels (ICNMM) provides a platform for researchers to exchange information and identify research needs in this emerging area encompassing many engineering, basic science, and biomedical disciplines. Both fundamental aspects including transport studies at the nano-, micro-, and mini- scales as well as practical applications including thermal management, energy conversion, lab-on-a-chip, and biomedical devices are covered.
- And more…
View the full event list.
BONUS: AABME.org site registration includes our weekly Biomedical Content Alert, a free email update featuring the latest editorial content from AABME.org.
How it Works:
- Complete the Alliance of Advanced Biomedical Engineering registration below. Please carefully check your email address as you’ll need to receive emails to redeem the discount offers.
- You’ll be subscribed to receive an exclusive Event Discount email alert each time registration opens for one of the select events included in the discount offer – with an exclusive promo code to redeem your discount.**
- Just follow the instructions in the Discount Alert Emails for the events you’re interested in attending.***
*Offer valid for non-ASME members who register at the full conference registration rate.
***Offer is good for multiple events for a single AABME site registrant within the time specified – but is not transferable to other persons. Cannot be combined with other event discounts.
Must be redeemed for events between April 15, 2017 and December 31, 2018.
Please enter your email carefully as it’ll be the only way to redeem your premium.